Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

Applying for police officer

What is your in-game username? PioneerDrax

How old are you?14

What is your Steam ID? pioneerDrax

What Country and timezone do you reside in? usa central time

What is your trustscore? (use the ingame syntax /trustscore ID)100

What is your playtime? (shown when you execute the /trustscore syntax) 480 hours

Why do you want to become a JRP Staff Member? To help the community out

Do you have any previous staff experience in other cities? I do not

What makes you a viable candidate to be an addition to our staff team? I will stop every criminal and scum there are to be stopped

How would you bring positive change to our staff team? Help whenever y'all need me

Do you have any current staff members endorsement to filling out this application? (Not a requirement)

In your own words, list three of your greatest strengths, followed by your three greatest personality weaknesses. strong kindfullreading /i have no weaknesses

Tell us about yourself: i love to help the world​

What is your in-game username? quzzial17​

How old are you?14​

What is your Steam ID? reddrake11​

What Country and timezone do you reside in? England and GMT​

What is your trustscore? (use the ingame syntax /trustscore ID)100​

What is your playtime? (shown when you execute the /trustscore syntax) 7hours​

Why do you want to become a JRP Staff Member? help everyone out​

Do you have any previous staff experience in other cities? I dont​

What makes you a viable candidate to be an addition to our staff team? I will help the world with catching the bad​

How would you bring positive change to our staff team? i will stop crime and help people if they need it​

Do you have any current staff members endorsement to filling out this application? (Not a requirement)​

In your own words, list three of your greatest strengths, followed by your three greatest personality weaknesses. not got any weaknesses im good at team work​

Tell us about yourself: i love the police manly AFO because my dad works as one​

What is your in-game username? Goomba Fahkcu​

How old are you?27​

What is your Steam ID? Foxmonster221​

What Country and timezone do you reside in? USA, EST​

What is your playtime? (shown when you execute the /trust score syntax) about 10 to 15 mins of playtime​

Why do you want to become a JRP Staff Member? to help everyone out and learn more about RP​

Do you have any previous staff experience in other cities? I do not​

What makes you a viable candidate to be an addition to our staff team? I'm reliable and will be on constantly until real-life jobs have to be done​

How would you bring positive change to our staff team? being there for my staff team but also being there for the civs as well, always being open-minded in every situation without escalating the problem​

Do you have any current staff members' endorsement to complete this application? (Not a requirement)​

In your own words, list three of your greatest strengths, followed by your three most significant personality weaknesses my greatest strengths are settling situations before they get out of hand, I'm very laid back and friendly to everyone and I'm very dedicated to learning new stuff. My weakness is, Not knowing more about the Rp lifestyle and being willing to learn, Slow at first with updating to the environment but come to my senses when I know what's going on. only after work till bed then weekends,​

Tell us about yourself: I'm a very outgoing person who will sit and have a conversation with someone, I leave my emotions at the door no matter what I'm doing. I work full-time and go to school full-time, I'm coming into the rp lifestyle as a new player