Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

Applying For staff

What is your in-game username? Anthony Thompson

How old are you? 29

What is your Steam ID? 3S-08 | Anthony. (B)

What Country and timezone do you reside in? United States EST

What is your trustscore? (Use the ingame syntax /trustscore ID) 100%

What is your playtime? (Shown when you execute the /trustscore syntax) 7 days 5 Hours

Why do you want to become a JRP Staff Member? The reason why I want to become a staff members is to make JRP is to make sure it stays fun for all other players and as well as for our fellow officers.

Do you have any previous staff experience in other cities? No.

What makes you a viable candidate to be an addition to our staff team? What makes me a viable candidate is what I can bring to the team and willing to learn from other team members.

How would you bring positive change to our staff team? What I can bring positive to the team is help keep the drama to a minimum and by also helping new people come in and feel comfortable in JRP

Do you have any current staff members endorsement to filling out this application? (Not a requirement) n/a

In your own words, list three of your greatest strengths, followed by your three greatest personality weaknesses. My three greatest strengths are helpful, hardworking, dependable, I don’t list my personality weakness because there can always be room for improvement in every area where everybody is concerned.

Tell us about yourself: I am a very outgoing person I like to help others I enjoy playing video games when I can. I enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends as well as in JRP.

Tell us about a time you had to be a leader that made you unpopular: I have made shift leader or management in all places I have been employed during those time periods there have been times I have had to write up employees for not taking care of their responsibility’s in which case made me unpopular at the time unfortunately for them that’s part of the job.

Describe your leadership style: Extremely motivated, Usually pretty easy going, I try to resolve problems either before it becomes a problem at all or deescalate the problem if one has already risen. I like to have my employees step it up and be the best shift daily. I also helped with hiring which will help me be a better recruiter for the team.

Please read about Servant Leadership (click me) and tell us about a few key takeaway theories and practices that resonate with you: One of my keys is that I go above and beyond of what is expected of me. Another key is that I would make a great leader as well as I do not tolerate people being bullied/ I don’t not discriminate against race, sexuality, or disabilities that others may have.​