Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

JRP | Frequently Asked Questions

unknown.png

Welcome to JusticeRP, below are the most frequently asked questions. For further assistance please open a ticket in the main JRP Discord.

Q: How do I become a Police Officer?
A: Apply to become an LEO by making a ticket in the FTO Discord found in the "apply-for-leo-and-fire" channel in the Main JRP Discord.

Q: Why can I hear everyone and how do I change it?

A: You can change voice settings in your F1 Menu > Voice Chat Settings > Voice Chat Proximity > 15M.

Q: Where is everyone in game?
A: You can find people roleplaying (When it's not banned) in sandy shores, Paleto Bay or in Los Santos city; Specifically, around Legion Square or Grove Street areas.

Q: How do I get weapons?
A: You can equip weapons in your F1 Menu > Player Related Options > Weapon Options.

Q: How do I customize my Ped?
A: You can customize your ped in your F1 Menu > Player Related Options > MP Ped Customization.

Q: How do I become staff?
A: Fill out an application by clicking the link to the forums found in the "apply-for-staff" channel in the Main JRP Discord.

Q: How do I become Verified Civilian?
A: Find the Verified Civilian Application section on the Main Forums page, follow all directions by filling out the app and wait for review.

Q: How do I report an officer or a staff member?
A: For Officer Reports, make a ticket in their LEO Department Discord. For Staff Reports, make a ticket in the Main JRP Discord Server and wait for a higher staff member to support you.

Last edited: