Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

Retro Pack - Suggestion

I was writing today because I know there haven't really been any new packs added recently, and the packs that we have come with considerable issues mostly relating to their handling lines. I was interested in suggesting a new pack idea that I think would be purchased by quite a few people (myself included) which is a retro pack. There's one available from Othrin's Development, it's $15USD for the whole pack and they're relatively high quality models (not compared to Redneckmods or Ripples) But the vehicles are an 06 CVPI, 06 Impala, 06 Charger, 06 Tahoe, 1996 Caprice, 1996 CVPI and a 1998 CVPI (Yes there's a lot of crown victorias) Even if we got the 06 CVPI, 96 Caprice, 06 Impala and the 06 Tahoe would be nice, and then they could each be given an LSPD, BCSO, and SAST Livery :)
Link to the pack can be found here: https://othrin.com/products/non-els-code-3-mx7000-rotator-pack?variant=42400275759278

Now these vehicles (To my knowledge) don't have a slicktop function so "unmarked" wouldn't really be a viable option on them, they would need liveries even if we just use the liveries included on the vehicles)