Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

False ban staff dont know what there doing

C

Clay B.

So my buddy was falsely banned I made a ticket and the Senior admin of the server couldn't even give me a reason for his ban the senior admin had no idea what he was talking about and couldn't answer me, then they deny his unban ticket like what are the staff doing false ban and denied his ticket staff can't even give me a reason. like the staff wont even try to solve the issue they said they dont even care what we say like they ban you for false reasons and then say we dont care what you say your banned.

The statements being made in this post are false and misleading, your friend was banned for using a vulgar slur, and when he questioned the matter we explained to him. He was banned for a valid reason, and he made an appeal where we told him what he needed to do to be eligible for appeal.

We are always trying to make JRP a welcoming place for all. With that being said our rules committee recently made some changes to the rule in question. And your friends new appeal has been accepted. Please remember to follow all server rules, as they have been put in place by our rules committee to protect our community and help everyone have fun!

Thanks for playing JRP.