Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

Reporting Malicious and Power Abusive staff member/s

Hello, I was recently banned from the server and discord because megan messed up and banned the wrong person in game, she addmited to this then switched her story and had her boyfriend Snorlax come in and he kicked me without asking any questions to our conversation. i submitted a new ticket and megan came back and changed the story again where "Kevin" (snorlax) came in and told me to "suck his ass" "eat his cock" and that hes banning me beacuse i "sound annoying". Hes banning people out of pure ego to try and look cool infront of his girlfriend, i undertand the guy needs to get some play but impress her some other way. Hes being abusive with the power he was given for the pure purpose of ego and getting some tonight from megan. Yes im being brutal with this because im the type of guy who calls out BS. there are witnesses to all of this and logs of chats and the ban from main discord and Sheriffs discord. The guy is an ego filled asshole and needs to be dealt with and removed from his position since he cant act accordingly, that includes Megan as well for lieing and literaly changing her story 3 times wich is all chat documented.... To be completely honest the two seem to have a combined IQ of a luke warm tatertot, im not even trying to be ugly im just explaining my POV. Please reach back out, thanks.