Applications for Verified Civilian are currently open.

Search results

1. L

Suggestion - Possible replacement for Sandy Shores and Grapeseed PD

So, recently we've had Sandy Shore's PD closed a lot, leaving only Paleto and Grapeseed open, and no offence but Grapeseed isn't much of a PD other than just existing as a few cells and a tiny parking lot. We have a lot of stuff going on in Sandy Shores however, the Taxi location, the MC On...
  2. L

Baitcar Suggestion - DGTF

I now realize there's a suggestion tab lmao
  3. L

Baitcar Suggestion - DGTF

Hi, I'm writing this suggestion today to suggest a possibility of getting a baitcar script in the server, this script would be useful for doing busts/stings for DGTF, as well as allowing SRU to give a baitcar to individual(s) who request a vehicle during a robbery. Adding this script as I'm sure...
  4. L

Retro Pack - Suggestion

I was writing today because I know there haven't really been any new packs added recently, and the packs that we have come with considerable issues mostly relating to their handling lines. I was interested in suggesting a new pack idea that I think would be purchased by quite a few people...
  5. L

Super Car Pack

Hi, I was just wondering if we could get the supercar pack vehicle 2 blank liveries? Currently the mercedes has the default template and the demon is only available as white.
  6. L

Bug Report: LEO Pack Vehicle Bugs (That I've seen)

Type of Bug(Server, Teamspeak, Discord): Bug you are reporting: The Exclusive LEO Pack 2021 Escalade, when driving the vehicle it works perfectly fine, however the second you touch anything other than paved road E.G. Sand, Dirt, shoulder of the road etc. It slides for miles on end and the only...